Pyle Consulting provides a project management and contract administration service for all types of construction schemes.
We work for domestic and commercial clients on a variety of projects with contract values generally up to £3 million.
Our service can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of individual clients. Project management input on building projects generally includes the following activities:-
- Production of contract documents in the form of a schedule of work and specifications.
- Obtaining tenders from suitable contractors, analysis of the results and production of a detailed tender report.
- If required, we organise pre contract interviews between the building contractors and the client to assist with the selection process.
- Administration of the contract which includes formal appointment of the contractor, preparation of standard building contracts, management of work variations, cost control, agreement of interim payments and settlement of the final account.
- Site supervision to assist the builder with technical issues and to check the standard of workmanship.
- When required, we can check and certify the work at keys stages which is often a requirement of banks and building societies on new build projects.
Pyle Consulting maintain a list of competent and approved building contractors which has been developed over a period of many years based on good working relationships. This information enables us to select suitable contractors for inclusion on tender lists based on experience, skills and geographical area.